The department is closed during the summer, from June 24, until August 19th.
During this time, the International Desk can answer most questions. They are open 10-1pm every day. You can also reach the International Desk through telephone at +46 (0)46 222 0100, via email at studentreceptionluse or via Facebook.
CURRENT MSc PROGRAMME STUDENTS:
- If you are about to begin your second year of the MSc programme in Media and Communication studies and have applied to a course via antagning.se or universityadmissions.se, do not forget to check your course offers between July 11 and July 26.
- If you have questions about your application during the summer, please contact the Admission's Office directly.
- If you have questions about resubmissions of exams, essays and papers, please ses the August schedule (PDF) for this (scroll down for master programme courses).
- If you are experiencing technical difficulties related to your IT account, please contact LU Servicedesk
NEWLY ACCEPTED PROGRAMME STUDENTS:
- If you have questions during the summer, contact the International Desk. They can help with all kinds of practical information about moving to and living in Lund.
- For questions about the programme, schedules, courses or literature, please direct them to the master programme co-ordinator from August 5.