During the third semester, at our Master Programme, you have 30 elective credits and it is possible to go on exchange through Lund university to one of our partner universities abroad.
There are different ways to apply for exchange studies at Lund University. As a student on one of the Master's programmes, you are eligible to apply for the:
- University wide agreements
- Faculty agreements
- Agreements on Department level (at the Department where you have your major)
University Wide agreements
Many of these agreements relate to Universities outside of Europe and the Nordic Countries and are not subject specific. In the spring application round You can apply for several Nordic universities, including University of Helsinkki.
Faculty Wide agreements
At the Faculty of Social Sciences we have some agreements in Social Sciences and Communication. The available universities to apply for are:
- National University of Singapore
- National Taiwan University
- University of Western Australia
- Universität Zürich
- Karl-Franzens Universtität Graz
- Utrecht University
- University of York
- University of Sussex
Normally you apply for an exchange for one semester (fall term) at one of the universities.
You can apply to the agreements of the Department where you have your major.
In Media and Communication we have agreements with the following universities:
- Universiteit van Amsterdam
- Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
- Université de la Sorbonne Nouvelle (Paris III)
- Université de Bordeaux III (Michel de Montaigne)
- Catholic university of Portugal
You apply on-line but you also need to upload:
- statement of purpose (why you want to study abroad, what you intend to study and why it would be useful for your studies, future and something about yourself. Please make sure that your motivate the exchange academically). No more than 1 page!
- transcripts from studies at other universities (your Bachelor degree (copy), etc.)
- study plan for each one of the universities that you are applying for (Courses may not overlap with previous studies or with the programme and should be relevant for your programme)
For further questions, please send an e-mail (email@example.com) or visit the international office during visiting hours:
Visiting hours: Tuesday 10:00-12:00
Visiting hours: Wednesday 13:00-15:00
Visiting hours: Thursday 9:00-11:00