StiL – Your electronic key to Lund University
Lund University offers a range of electronic services and resources for students. Your StiL identity is your personal key to these services.
Computers and internetUse your StiL identity to gain access to:
- The University Library (at Helgonabacken)
- School of Economics and Management
- Campus Helsingborg
- Health Sciences Centre
- Faculty of Engineering, Study centre
- Centre for Languages and Literature
- Faculty of Medicine, Library
- Department of Political Science
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Library
- Wireless network and “open sockets” which can be found at the University Library, School of Economics, Department of Informatics, Centre for Chemistry and Chemical Engineering, and Campus Helsingborg, among others
- VPN (Virtual Private Network) which gives you the possibility to stay logged in on the University’s computer network no matter where you are
- Access to a range of programmes, such as StarOffice via “My StiL” or FTP
Access to information resourcesSummon is a gateway to Lund University Libraries’ electronic resources. Via Summon, students at Lund University have access to thousands of journals and e-books and hundreds of databases. With your StiL identity you can access the digital resources of the University no matter where you are.
- Hard disk space (20 Mb) for backup copies and storage of important files and documents
E-mail for students
- E-mail account with 25 Mb space which can be reached through POP, IMAP and webmail
- Possibility of administering spam filters via “Delegated Administrator"
- Possibility of forwarding messages from your student’s e-mail account to any e-mail account