Articles (page 1 of 4)
<< First < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > Last >>
- Hill, A., Askanius, T. & Kondo, K. (2019). Live Reality Television : Care structures within the production and reception of talent shows. Critical Studies in Television, 14, 7-21. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Hill, A., Askanius, T., Kondo, K. & Urueta, J. L. (2019). Provocative Engagement: documentary audiences and performances in The Act of Killing and the Look of Silence. International Journal of Cultural Studies, 22, 662-677. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Jönsson, E., Linné, T. & McCrow Young, A. (2019). Many Meats and Many Milks? The Ontological Politics of a Proposed Post-animal Revolution. Science as Culture, 28, 70-97. Taylor & Francis.
- Martínez, C. & Olsson, T. (2019). Making sense of YouTubers : how Swedish children construct and negotiate the YouTuber Misslisibell as a girl celebrity. Journal of Children and Media, 13, 36-52. Routledge.
- Olsson, T., Samuelsson, U. & Viscovi, D. (2019). At risk of exclusion? Degrees of ICT access and literacy among senior citizens. Information Communication and Society, 22, 55-72. Taylor & Francis.
- Dahlgren, P. (2018). Media, Knowledge and Trust : The Deepening Epistemic Crisis of Democracy. Javnost, 25, 20-27. European Inst Communication Culture.
- Doona, J. (2018). Political comedy engagement: Identity and community construction. European Journal of Cultural Studies. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Gambert, I. & Linné, T. (2018). From Rice Eaters to Soy Boys : Race, Gender, and Tropes of ‘Plant Food Masculinity’. Animal Studies Journal, 7, 129-179. Australasian Animal Studies Association..
- Jovanović, S. M. (2018). “I Refuse to Sink” : Narratives of the Dispossessed Within Refugee Stories on the Balkan Route. Cultural Studies - Critical Methodologies, 18, 251-258. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Jovanović, S. M. (2018). Assertive discourse and folk linguistics : Serbian nationalist discourse about the cyrillic script in the 21st century. Language Policy, 17, 611-631. Springer Netherlands.
- Linné, T. & Sellerberg, A. M. (2018). The forest as a taskscape: seeing through the good forest owner’s eyes. Scandinavian Journal of Forest Research, 33, 91-97. Taylor & Francis.
- Askanius, T. (2017). Engaging with The Bridge : cultural citizenship, cross-border identities and audiences as ‘regionauts’. European Journal of Cultural Studies, Online First, 1-1. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Dahlgren, P. (2017). The humanities as allies : Media studies and the web. Estudos em Comunicacao, 19-34. Universidade da Beira Interior.
- Habibi, Z. (2017). Participatory as everyday life: from creativity-based initiative to the production of networked space in Southeast Asian cities. Asian Journal of Media and Communication, 1, 123-136.
- Hill, A. (2017). Reality TV Engagement: Producer and Audience Relations for Reality Talent Shows. Media Industries, 4, 1-17. Michigan State University Press.
- Hill, A. & Steemers, J. (2017). Special Section: Media Industries and Engagement: Introduction. Media Industries, 4, 1-5. Michigan State University Press.
- Hill, A., Steemers, J., Roscoe, J., Donovan, J. & Wood, D. (2017). Media Industries and Engagement: A Dialogue across Industry and Academia. Media Industries, 4, 1-12. Michigan State University Press.
- Linné, T. & Pedersen, H. (2017). Med omsorg om kor och kärlek till mjölk. Fronesis. Tidsföreningen Fronesis.
- Alvares, C. & Dahlgren, P. (2016). Populism, extremism and media : Mapping an uncertain terrain. European Journal of Communication, 31, 46-57. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Habibi, Z. (2016). Spotify dan tantangan kajian media digital. Remotivi.
- Hill, A. (2016). Push-Pull Dynamics : Producer and Audience Practices for Television Drama Format the Bridge. Television and New Media, 17, 754-768. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Linné, T. (2016). Cows on Facebook and Instagram : Interspecies Intimacy in the Social Media Spaces of the Swedish Dairy Industry. Television and New Media, 17, 719-733. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Martinez, C. (2016). 'They are totally unfiltered' : Constructions of the child audience among Swedish advertising producers. Television & New Media, 17, 612-628. SAGE Publications Inc..
- Olsson, T. & Almgren, S. (2016). Commenting, Sharing and Tweeting News : Measuring Online News Participation. Nordicom Review, 37, 67-81. The Nordic Information Centre for Media and Communication Research.
- Shehata, A., Ekström, M. & Olsson, T. (2016). Developing Self-Actualizing and Dutiful Citizens: Testing the AC-DC Model Using Panel Data Among Adolescents. Communication Research, 43, 1141-1169. SAGE Publications Inc..
<< First < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > Last >>
Print Sep. 22, 2019 of https://www.kom.lu.se/en/research/mkv/publikationer/artiklar/