Winter at KOM
The administration and academic advisors are out of office between December 22 and January 5. We open on January 8, 2024.
Applications and admission for the spring semester of 2024
If you have applied to one of our free standing courses for the spring semester of 2023 you should have received your results by now.
On December 15 the following English language courses open for late applications:
- Media History: Social Media in a historical perspective 7,5hp
- Media History: Power and Media Systems 7,5hp
- Media and Communication studies: Media and Communication Methodology, 15hp
- Journalistic Interviews, 2 credits (JOUB01)
- Journalism: Fact-checking and Storytelling
- SASH68 Critical Animal studies 7,5 hp
- SASH69 Media and the History of Political Rhetoric 7,5 hp
The final acceptance letter will be sent out around January 11th the new year. Schedules, syllabi and literature lists are available on our course websites .
Applications and admission for the autumn of 2024
The application round for international master programmes is open until January 15. Until then you can apply to our MSc in Media and Communication studies.
If you have questions about our English language requirements, please visit the English proficiency page at University Admissions. If you cannot find the answer to your question there, please contact central admission at Lund University.
More information about the programme and application process: